Oooooh. I feel special. I am featured as the new member over at Blog This!
So, Blog this members, if you are coming over to visit, leave a little bit of love in the comments. I’ll be very grateful!
Challenge 69 is on at the moment – What would you do if you won division one in the lott0 – 52 MILLION dollars.
- I would buy two houses. A city home and a country retreat to share with friends and family.
- I would buy a car, pay off our other and buy my mum a car.
- I would buy myself a new wardrobe and a haircut and 5 pairs of nice shoes.
- I would take my family on a trip around the world – Denmark, England, Ireland, Spain, Italy, America, Canada, Japan, Carribean, Fiji, New Zealand. And then I would tour around Australia with them.
- I would pay for my baby’s birth.
- I would donate money to a Sydney based Breastmilk Bank, A Children’s Hospital, A Cancer Support Group, a women’s shelter.
- I would buy a lifetime membership to the ABA, and then donate subscriptions to women who cannot afford to themselves.
- I would buy my daughter a pony. Then I would buy myself one too. And maybe even my sister one.
- I would pay for my extended family (Mum, Dad, their Partners, my siblings, friends) to have a 2 week holiday together in a massive homestead
- I would invest some money towards setting up Tara and Baby for their futures and schooling.
- I would invest in my own future for down the track.
- I would buy a new DSLR Camera and Lens kit, as well as a course in photography.
And then I think that would be a bucket of the money gone. I think if I can share it, spend it and donate it I won’t get burdened by the overwhelming sense of lots of money burning in my bank account.
Perhaps I should really buy a ticket into the lotto with that list!