Things I Know

It’s Friday and I am playing Things I know with Yay For Home

• I know that a child will always get sick when you have something important to go to or do
  • I know that the child will be remarkably better at 9am that morning
  • I know that my head is going to hurt all day from the sleep I did not have last night.
  • I know that the sounds of Zhu Zhu pets and Fur Real pets can grate you to the bone – especially with the aforementioned headache
  • I know that coffee is going to take far too long to make this morning – and still not hit the spot because it’s not a cappuccino
  • I know that the mother of the birthday child on the weekend is going love me after I buy a Zhu Zhu pet or Fur Real pet for her daughter.
  • I know that my local cafe does not do home delivery.  And that is a great travesty this morning!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 Comments

Friday 12 August 2011 - 11:18 am

Zhu Zhu pets make THE most annoying noises!! Lots of love, wishing i could send you some yummy things xx

Friday 12 August 2011 - 11:33 am

I know zhu zhu pets make me want to stab something.

Friday 12 August 2011 - 12:11 pm

those Zhu Zhu pets will put many a parent in therapy. Although they do get a lot of laughs.

Once I was furious with the kids for not cleaning up their toy mess. So I did if for them and while I was yelling and carrying on the Zhu Zhu pet was showing me up and making noise and then I just had to stop and laugh! arrggghhh!

Friday 12 August 2011 - 3:56 pm

My daughter wants a Zhu Zhu pet and I’ve been holding out for her birthday. Now I’m wondering if I should just buy books instead. Nice, quiet books. Heh.

Friday 12 August 2011 - 4:44 pm

ZhuZhu pets are evil. I had to resist the urge to describe my ZhuZhu pet giveaway as ‘most annoying toy ever’.

Friday 12 August 2011 - 4:54 pm

I am SO glad we don’t have ZhuZhu pets here!!!!!

Friday 12 August 2011 - 5:05 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the Zhu Zhu pets! Miss 5 has been asking for them for Xmas, didn’t realise they were furry robots from hell!

Friday 12 August 2011 - 6:13 pm

oh dear I’m glad I’m not up to Zhu Zhu Pets yet lol. Hopefully there will be a less annoying fad when my little 1 year old girl is 5 ;-)

Friday 12 August 2011 - 6:54 pm

Hello Kristie,

I dont know these Zhu Zhu pets but I suppose I will as my grandson gets older. I love the person who invented coffee its the best, even better with cake.hmmmmmmmmm :) hugs to you and your family.

Friday 12 August 2011 - 7:42 pm

I had a nanna nap this afternoon after about three hours sleep last night!!! Feeling so refreshed now.
BTW, my daughter is mad for Zhu Zhus! And have to say, they at least keep her occupied while I’m trying to get dinner ready!! ;)

Friday 12 August 2011 - 8:33 pm

so many more places should do home delivery!

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll make sure those ghastly looking things never find their way into this house…

Friday 12 August 2011 - 8:40 pm

We have a Fur Real and the darn things goes ‘plink plink plink’ in the middle of the night! Drives me nuts!!

Sunday 14 August 2011 - 9:17 am

I am sooo not going down the Zhu Zhu pet trail, I consider myself well and truly warned! :)

Sunday 14 August 2011 - 10:49 am

I need a local cafe that delivers too! There’s a whole mummy market out there!… hope you get some coffee soon. :)

Sunday 14 August 2011 - 1:17 pm

Zhu Zhu pets are the devils work for sure

Kay
Sunday 14 August 2011 - 9:16 pm

We have 12 Zhu Zhu pets. Yes 12. And I hate it when they are packed away in their box and one at the bottom has its button hit by something and it just wont SHUT UP…. Always hearing the damm things when I am in bed… And now Zhu Zhu pets for boys…..GRRRRRRRRR